Heating System Seasonal Maintenance
Admit it, having us visit in the dead of winter for heating system breakdowns isn’t the most desirable thing
We would prefer to help our customers avoid that situation altogether with our seasonal maintenance programs. We offer programs to help maximize your heating system’s performance and all but eliminate the likelihood of future repairs.
Our HVAC technicians will inspect your system from top to bottom, to catch little issues before they become big ones. That will save you time, money, and above all, stress!
As part of our furnace tune-up and safety check, we identify parts that are close to wearing out or on their last leg; we’ll test for carbon monoxide and gas leaks; and we’ll check all the electronics, wiring components, and switches for proper function.
We’ll identify any safety and code violations; clean up and tighten and loose or dirty electrical connections; and calibrate the system’s controls to improve efficiency.
We’ll measure the temperature and air volume being output from your system; test for the presence of carbon monoxide that could be escaping from it; and ensure proper and adequate unobstructed ventilation is installed.
Finally, we’ll discuss any issues with you, and provide a written quote and recommendations for any repairs.
Furnace Tune Up and Safety Check
- Inspect, tighten and adjust (as needed) for all electrical fittings on indoor and outdoor equipment
- Test all safety switches, controls, and motors to ensure proper function
- Measure electrical draw on all motors to verify they are within safe operating ranges to pinpoint problem components before they fail
- Check function and setting on indoor unit fan motor
- Inspect heat exchanger on furnace for problem areas to identify carbon monoxide leaks
- Clean and adjust ignition/pilot assembly on furnace
- Clean blower motor of fan on indoor unit
- Clean and adjust main gas burners on furnace
- Verify that breaker sizes are appropriate for heating and cooling equipment
- Check for any code violations that could pose a safety risk
If you’re ready to have an experienced, licensed HVAC technician look at your AC system, Schedule Now
or call us at (937) 708-8527